Thursday, October 14, 2010

Box of Cupcakes


Everybody loves a Sweet Surprise Present right? This one was for a friend who was having a birthday and I wasn't sure she was getting a cake. Being a single mom with two kids under 12 sometimes means not getting a cake on your actual day - I remember this because I don't remember making my own mom a cake until I was much older.


Since I was whipping up some batter for some other cakes - I thought a few cupcakes was in order for a mom who works hard everyday to make sure her girls are happy.


Nothing better then a little Chocolate Buttercream icing and a Cherry on top right?

Happy Birthday to the Single Moms (and Dads)!!

These were White cake and Chocolate Buttercream Icing.

1 comment:

Household Executive said...

so thoughtful and beautiful! again...want a lesson! trip to dallas anytime soon?