Monday, January 2, 2012

Littlest Pet Shop

I LOVED this cake!! A Girl Scout friend asked me to make this. Her daughter - who is a year older then my own - still loves Littlest Pet Shop - so she asked me if I could make her a cake with the horse on it. Fun!! And she didn't want any fondant. Easy!!


The result was of course this........I did add a few fondant flowers that I had from a previous cake to accent the sugary cuteness that is Littlest Pet Shop. Otherwise.......this is all Butta'cream baby!!

The real fun was delivering the cake to Kathy at the GS office. As I walked in with her cake her daughter (who is homeschooled) and hubby were standing there at her desk (Kathy works in the main entrance area of the office). Kathy about JUMPED OUT OF HER SKIN when she saw me. She was checking another customer out - but No One would have been the wiser to me with a cake box if she hadn't started hyperventilating and looking at me in a way that looked like she was trying very hard not to look at me. It was worth making the cake honestly. I simply walked in - asked if another friend was there and then walked into the back area and popped the cake into an office for her to collect later. It was a total hoot!!

No comments: