Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spidey came to Party

Okay........it isn't Ben's birthday all that often, but I have A LOT of cakes that have never been posted!! I am trying to clean the closet of pics and display them all.

This year Ben was asked "What kind of cake do you want for your birthday". He was silent for a second and then looked down at his robe....it was early in the morning....and then he said "Spiderman"....it was on his robe.



Starting to think that I really really enjoy looking at the process others go through as they create thier cakes. So I took a few more pictures besides the finished product.



Okay so maybe I could take pictures that are in "different spots" of where I am in creating the cakes......I will get better. Maybe.



But in the end the cake turned out super cute!! The birthday boy was very happy.........and I matched his robe perfectly!

Cake was Banana (noticing a theme) with a Vanilla Buttercream icing so the coloring tints would stay as true to the Spiderman theme as possible - see Ben notices this stuff!

No comments: